|Ayurvedic Massage Oil|
|Longevity & Rejuvenation|
|Books, CD & Statues|
|Pancha Karma Equipment|
' The principle of Stability'
This biological element is derived from the combination of Jala (water) and Prithvi (earth) element. It is heavy, stable, smooth, soft, slimy, viscous and moist in nature. Due to its slimy, viscid and unctuous character it is responsible for giving compactness to the body.
1. Constitutes the main body mass.
2. Responsible for strength, stability and firmness of the body.
3. Maintenance of body fluid.
4. All the anabolic process including growth and development of the body.
5. Healing of wounds.
7. Responsible for certain positive mental attitude zeal, knowledge, memory, absence of greed and forgiveness. Negative mental qualities like ignorance, laziness, jealously etc. are due to dominancy of Kapha.
There are 5 subtypes of Kapha. In this table you will find their names, locations and actions.
There are 5 subtypes of vata. In this table you will find their names, locations and actions.
|Copyright @ : Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center India, All rights reserved.|